Valparaíso Tour & Beer
What most people know is that Valparaiso is declared World Heritage Site by Unesco. What almost nobody knows is that to this beautiful city came the first Irish immigrant who produced beer in our country. Come meet all the magical corners of Valparaiso and know the history of beer in this picturesque port.
- 8:00 Pick up from hotels.
- 10:00 Visit to Kross brewery in Curacaví.
- 11:00 Arrival at the Port .
- 14:00 Lunch at restaurant.
- 15:00 Tour for hills and heritage elevators.
- 17:00 Arrive at home museum of Altamira beer.
- 17:00 Tour with history of beer and tasting.
- 18:00 Return to Santiago arriving to hotels.
Monday to saturday FROM 8 AM